CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

WOOOHOOO

We had Charlie's Dr. appt this afternoon and I am happy to announce that he does not need tubes! Well, not yet. Dr Buell said if he gts another ear infection within the next 30 days, then he needs to be seen again, but if he doesn't then we should be good. Thanks for all your prayers, they really helped. Charlie has been complaining about his back molar, it is huge. Lets hope it doesn't bring on an ear infection.

We did like Dr. Buell. I was kind of skeptical because we have a friend who loves him and we have another friend who doesn't like him at all. I know that happens with all Dr's. Some people like them and others just don't. Well, we loved Dr. Buell, he was awesome! He teased Charlie and played with him. He talked with him and really seemed interested in him. Charlie even made him laugh a couple times. Thanks to my friends for your comments, good and bad re Dr. Buell, I really appreciate them. I am just glad to say we didn't need tubes, but if he did, I would be very comfortable having Dr. Buell put them in.

I am going to close for tonight. Jon & Kate plus 8 is coming on and I am in the mood to sit in the recliner with a blanket and watch TV.....see ya later
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Charlie didn't need tubes...funny how doctors can change for families... you should email me... kckrumwiede@bis.midco.net

    ReplyDelete