hello
We are so busy around here. Everyone is tried and crabby. Charlie has been so busy with potty training. He gets so excited when he goes. Sometimes when I put him on the potty, he sits for a minute and then says, "It is not working" I guess that means he doesn't have to go. Most of the time he goes right away. I get frustrated with him when he sits and sits, then gets down and goes in his pants..... He loves wearing "big boy" pants. Sometimes he tells us he has to go, but most of the time, he only goes if we put him on. I am proud of him, but kind of sad. I miss my baby.
Jack is busy with wrestling. He loves being in wrestling, he wants to put the moves on all of us. He has a wrestling match on Saturday, so I will post some pictures. It is so much fun to watch him. Even if he loses a match, he leaves the mat smiling! Most kids are almost crying, not Jack, he always has a smile. I love that about him, he is happy and thinks everyone should be happy. He wrestles because he really loves it and if he gets a medal or ribbon that is just an extra bonus.
Will is busy with school, he is doing a report on William Clarke. He has to dress up like him too. I keep asking him when he needs to get some clothes. He says not yet. Will likes to wait until the last minute....hmmm, I wonder where he gets that! Will is a very mellow kid, he is always kind to others and thinks about others feelings. I love that about him. I know Will is always willing to help me. He is also playing basketball. He likes to play any sport. He has a tournament on Saturday, so after Jack's wrestling we are heading to Will's basketball game.
Paul is busy at work too. He has been pretty steady with funerals. I am amazed at how many people really appreciate Paul's help and compassion. Well, actually, I am not surprised at all. Paul really loves his job and the people he serves. He gives 100% to each and every family he works with. Everything comes so natural for him.
I of course, run to each activity the boys are in and TRY to keep up with the house. Some days are very hectic. I love watching the boys in their own activity and love to take pictures to scrapbook. They are used to me and just expect that I will be there with my camera. Smile boys!
If the Linton boys basketball team wins each of their regional games, they will have the regional championship on Saturday, so after wrestling and basketball, we are going to head to Jamestown and watch that game too. Oh and I almost forgot, I have scrapbookinhg on Friday night. I promise I will find time to post some pictures of the boys from our busy weekend.
take care and we will chat again soon
Tammi
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment