CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!
Today is my good, good friend Sarah's birthday. We have been friends since 9th grade. We have been through a lot of great times together. In high school we were inseperable. It is crazy that we lived only 3 blocks from each other growing up and now we live in a different state (from where we grew up) but only 1 hour away. We see each other often. Our kids are friends and our husbands are friends. We introduced Doug and Sarah. It is funny that most of the time we know what the other person is thinking or going to say without saying a word. Sarah is a very cheerful person and can always make me smile. Thanks for being a good friend. I hope you have a happy birthday. We will get together soon and celebrate.
Enjoy your day. You deserve a great day .

I will also be updating tonight on the flood, we have a meeting tonight at 6pm for the residents of "old town". Talk to you later.
Tammi

2 comments:

  1. Tammi--What a wonderful story about how you and Sarah are great friends and how you guys even introduced Sarah and Doug to eachother. I'm also glad you guys live so close to eachother. I hope your friend had a great birthday :)
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the greatest blog EVER!!!! Thanks, buddy, I love you~!!!! I always have felt like we were more like sisters than even friends. It is SO funny that people think we are related when we are together. It is so cute that Ryan even called you "the other mom"Love,Sarah

    ReplyDelete