Tomorrow is the big day. Charlie has his appt with the ENT. We will find out if he needs tubes or not. If his ears are clear, then he will not need anything, if they are gunky, then he will get tubes. Well, I think he will, Iam not sure what to think. I am a little nervous about the whole thing. I don't want my baby to have surgery. I will let you all know tomorrow what happened. Thanks for all the advise I have received.
Happy Birthday to Lori....hope you had a great day. You deserve the best. I know this has been an exciting year for you and now you can celebrate with your beautiful little girl. Everything seems so much brighter when you have a child. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

best of luck with the doc tomorrow! and i had tubes and turned out fine...wait a minute you might not want Charlie to turn out like me! :) let us all know how it goes!!! :)
ReplyDelete