CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wrestling and basketball


hello

It seems like it is spring here, the weather has been beautiful! I have had windows open during the day. It is awesome. The weather report says a huge possibility of another snow storm on Monday...UUGGHHH. I hope they are wrong this time.


We had wrestling on Saturday in Linton and in Wishek on Tuesday. Jack took 4th in Linton and 2nd in Wishek. We had a lot of fun. I didn't get too many pictures of him. I don't like to post any pictures of other kids, the parents may not want them on the internet. The picture is of Jack in his lion cub singlet. He really loves wrestling.
Will had a basket ball tournament on Saturday. I couldn't get any good pictures of him, so I will wait to post some pictures until after the next game. He had such a good game. His team took 3rd place in the over all tournament. Will had so many shots that would swirl around the basket and pop back out. The last second of the last game, he had the ball, he shot, the clock buzzed and he made the basket. He was so proud. What a shot!!!!!
Grandma Sannes came to stay with us for the weekend. She came to see Will's basketball game and Jack wrestle. She was so glad she was able to see them. We love having her here. Of course, we played a little pinochle, and watched Linton clinch the region basketball championship. YEAH Lions!!! We will be heading to Minot to watch Linton play in the class B Boys basketball state tournament this weekend. We are leaving tomorrow. We will have a blast watching the tournament and being with Paul's family. The boys are excited to see their cousins.
I will update and hopefully post more pictures.
Have a great weekend.
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Jack! Sounds like he's very much into Wrestling...that is awesome! Glad Grandma Sannes came to visit, I'm sure you all enjoyed that very much. Thinking of you all...
    Jen

    ReplyDelete