CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Refridgerator Saga!

I am happy to report that the refridgerator was able to be fixed. The repairman said it was the motherboard. He ordered the new motherboard and put it together last night. This morning everything was very cold! YEAH! One nice thing about this whole ordeal is that everything is very clean, it almost looks brand new.
I don't even want to fill it up again. I want to keep it looking new and clean. While I was out to dinner last night for a birthday party, Paul and Will put everything back in the fridge and a few things in the freezer. That was nice, since I had the pleasure of cleaning out the thawed mess. Thanks Guys!!!
I also want to wish my good friend Lori a very happy belated birthday. We finally celebrated with dinner last night. Lori's birthday was March 8. we were a little late, but had a great time. Lori, Cassie and I went to the Harvest for an awesome dinner. thanks girls for a fun evening. I hope you had a very happy birthday. Thanks for being such a great friend/sister. Everyone thinks we are sisters, sometimes we act like sisters too. I am glad I have such great friends. We always have so much fun together.
Tonight Will and I are attending "Safe Night". Safe night is a presentation put on by the Emmons County Interagency for grades 5th , 6th and 7th. We will have supper, divide into groups and sit in on several presentations, and last they have a dance for the kids. The presentations range anywhere from facebook/internet safety, the national guard is bringing down their helicopter, a drug dog, and lots of other interesting and fun topics. I am part of the interagency and because Will is attending, I decided to help out. We are excited to go and hope it is as fun as it sounds. Will wasn't too sure that he wanted to go, but I talked him into it. He isn't a big fan of large crowds. It is kids from Hazelton, Linton and Strasburg. I know he will have fun once he is there. Jack, of course, wanted to go too. He is game for anything. I told him, his turn will be coming.
I tried to sign Charlie up for preschool for the fall of 2010 and they are FULL! Yikes, It took me a little while to call, I am not sure I wanted him to go yet. He is my baby, you know. I am going to keep bugging them and hopefully someone will drop out. We are not sure yet if he will go to Kindergarten when he turns 5 or wait a year. So many descions. It just seems to get worse the older they get.
talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your fridge is now fixed--woohooo!!
    Hope Safe Night was fun...what a nice event :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete