CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun with Grandma

hello all, I am way over due in posting a message. We have had a very busy past couple of weeks, but then again, when aren't we busy!

On Thursday, Charlie, Lori, Karady and I left for Bemidji to visit and bring my mom back to Linton for a visit. We stopped in Fargo on our way and had a great time. We had to make a stop at the Scrapnook. Imagine how we shopped with 2 small kids, it was interesting, but we did it.

We had fun in Bemidji. We stayed at My sister's house. I love seeing my niece and nephews. We didn't get to see Taylor very much, she is so busy. I think she gets taller each time I see her. It was great to see Max and Joey. I just love spending time with them and wished we lived closer. Charlie had a blast with his cousins. He and Joey usually get along, but this time, they did a little fighting. Charlie and Max left joey out. He was a little upset. It is so cute to watch them interact and listen to them talk.

We brought my mom abck with us on Saturday. I love having her here and having her spend time with the boys. I wish she could stay longer or even lived closer. We had a very relaxing visit. We had a yummy turkey dinner on Sunday. Went to Bismarck for supper on Monday and relaxed on Tuesday. Paul and I met my sister in Fargo on Wednesady and she brought my mom home. It seems like it went so fast. She will be back in April for Jack's first holy communion.

Today Cassie and Kameron welcomed little Kynlee Jacalyn Plienis. She weighed 7lbs 3 ozs. From the pictures, I think she looks like Kameron. We can't wait to meet her. Hopefully it will be soon! Jack is so proud, I called him at school today to tell him that she was born. He is going to be her godfather. He is soooooo excited and will do such a great job. Congratulations!!!!!!!

I better get to bed. It seems like I stay up too late and then I don't want to get up in the morning.

Good night!
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys have been busy. Glad all is well :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete