Hello from Bemidji, Minnesota. We hadn't been able to come to Bemidji all summer. We are finally finished with t-ball, baseball and swimming lessons, so we packed up for a 4 day trip to visit grandma. the boys had such a fun time in Bemidji. The highlight of my trip was, of course seeing my sister, nephews, and mom, but right up there was eating at "Dave's Pizza". Ooooohhhh, it is so good. It is our favorite place to eat when we go home. we all went out for pizza on Tuesday night when we arrived in town. We stayed at my sister's house. The kids all had so much fun together, Will was a little disappointed because Taylor was in Michigan, so he was kind of bored. Jack and Max had fun catching little frogs. Those poor frogs, they squeezed them and played with them ALL day long! Charlie and Joey had fun outside, they played and played until bedtime. We al went to "Put n Go" to ride bumper boats and go-carts. Everyone rode except Grandma. Grandma, Will, Jack, Charlie, Paul and I also had a picnic at Diamond Point Park. I used to play there when I was little. It has really changed a lot. We had Paul Bunyan Sub Shop... YUMMY! Can you tell we have our favorite places to eat when we are in Bemidji. If you ever visit Bemidji, you have to go to Dave's Pizza and Paul Bunyan Sub Shop. I am positive you will love each place. We had a very relaxing time in Bemidji. Tiffany and Jim left on Thursday afternoon to go on a cruise to Greece. We stayed with the boys until Friday afternoon. I love spending time with Max and Joey. they are so cute and sweet. I wish we could spend more time with them. They boys really miss their cousins. We headed back home on Friday. School starts on Monday. See you again soon!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a great, fun trip you all had! That's awesome :) Loved the pics.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jen