Will was in level V and had his lessons in 10 feet of water. He loves the water and does very well in swimming. He told me to jump in the water by the diving board. I told him if I did, he would have to save me. He thought that was funny. I am amazed at what he has learned. He has to tread water for 5 minutes, many different dives, floating, breast stroke, side stroke and so many I don't remember. Will passed this level on the first try. He was very proud of himself. Great job Will! He has one level left and then he takes a lifesaving level.
Jack in the pool, ready for lessons to start
Cannon ball !!!!!!!
Jack was in Level IV. He has all of his lesson in 10 feet of water. I am so glad that they all love swimming and are taking lessons. I do not like to be in the water where I cannot touch bottom.
Charlie going down the slide
Jack was in Level IV. He has all of his lesson in 10 feet of water. I am so glad that they all love swimming and are taking lessons. I do not like to be in the water where I cannot touch bottom.
Jack did very well in his lesson. They are usually in a level 2 times before they pass. He learned to float, dive, tread water and lots lots more. Jack will be in level IV again next summer, he needs to get stronger and keep practicing. He was ok with that. Great job Jack!
Charlie had swimming lessons for 1 week, he was in level I. He is not afraid at all, so it was a fun time for him. He wasn't too sure about going off the diving board, but he finally did on the last day, with a little help from the life guards! He will go into level I again because he is only 3 years.

No comments:
Post a Comment