hello from the sannes infirmary.
Last week, Will had a slight fever and very sore throat. He was home from school for 2 days. He was pretty miserable the first day and then started to feel better. Sunday morning, Jack started with a sore throat, earache, headache and feeling pretty rough. By 6:00pm, he had a temp of 103'. He was very sore and was feeling awful. I called our family dr at home and he went to the er and got Jack an antibiotic. By bedtime, he was better. He had a high fever in the middle of the night and now he is mostly suffering from a very sore throat and headache. I just hate when the boys are sick. I feel so helpless. I have been on the couch with him all morning. He likes when I rub his feet. I think it helps him to relax. He really needs to sleep and get rid of this bug! I hope the rest of us don't get this. I had a bout of strep throat that wouldn't go away about 5 years ago. I was miserable and I don't want it again. It will be tough if Charlie gets it, since he is so small. He fell of the stool this morning, so he was crying and crying. Jack was in the bathtub crying. It was a very interesting morning. I always tell Charlie to stop pushing the stool back when he is sitting in it, well this morning he pushed it back and fell off and cut his lip and hit the bottom of his chin. He was very upset. Lets just hope the rest of the day gets better and no one else gets sick!
I will post again when we are all healthy. talk to you soon.
Tammi
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment