CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I DID IT !!!!!!!!!

What a day it has been. I am so glad it is over. I had my first set of fillings today. I was a little nervous, but not as bad as I thought. It didn't really hurt, just very weird. I haven't had any dental work done, except for cleanings, so I had no idea what was about to happen. I think the worst was the novacaine shot, she put a little on the roof of my mouth and that did sting. I really have a hard time keeping my mouth open that long. I know some of you beg to differ, because my mouth is rarely closed, but it was really hard. I do have a sore jaw tonight, which I expected. I did not like the numbness either. I even went to Sam's Club after, boy did I feel weird. It only lasted about 3 hours. Thank God! The hygienist told me it should be gone within 4 to 5 days. She was NOT funny. Dr. Kay and Laura were really having fun with me today, they loved getting me all excited. They couldn't believe that I never had a filling before.
I don't know why I get so worked up about this kind of stuff. I try to relax, but it doesn't always work. I have my first physical therapy session next Wednesday. I am hoping for lots of massages. Actually I just hope it works. TMJ really sucks. I am sure that is why I am sore tonight. I am having a very relaxing evening at home. I forgot to watch "The Biggest Loser" last night, so I hope it is online.
We have a busy weekend planned. Friday night I am going scrapbooking. Yeah, I am almost finished with 2004. It has been a little while since I did any scrapbooking, so it will be a lot of fun. Saturday Will has a basketball game. We will be going to Napoleon (about 35 miles from Linton). We love watching him play. Sunday we have our church supper, Paul and I are working in the kitchen from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. We have the best fall supper, if you are in the area come on over!
Well I better go for now, I need to help Will with a little homework. It just never ends.
good night

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO on your fillings Tammi! How brave ...YOU DID IT!! I bet you're glad that's over :) Isn't being numb like that just the weirdest feeling?! I think so too.
    Sounds like you all have a very busy weekend planned. Hope it's lots of fun!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu should have took a pill. I am glad it went well. I have a list of things to tell you, I have been hearing and thinking about. Biggest loser was good. 2 were sent to the hospital on the first challenge. THat's all I will say. See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete