CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're off to see the Wizard!!!!!!!

We (Tammi, Will, Jack, Charlie, Tiffany, Taylor, Max, Joey, Cassie, Sarah, Ian, Ryan and Grandma) all went to Sleepy Hollow Park for the Wizard of Oz. That is one of my favorite movies, so I was very excited to go. We have been to several musicals at sleepy hollow and they do such an awesome job. I knew it would be good. We went and got Subway for supper and brought it along to eat while we waited. We did get a little rain, but no one seemed to mind too much. The only bad thing was that it was soooooo cold, it was about 56'. Let me tell you we were all freezing. Who would think in the middle of July we would all be cuddling under blankets and drinking hot chocolate. Other then that, it was awesome. The musical started at 8:30pm and went until 11:00pm with a short intermission. Everyone had so much fun. It is amazing what a good job they do. The special effects were really good. All the kids seemed to agree that the lion was their favorite charcter. Will thought Dorothy was "hot". I loved the scarecrow, but everyone was so good. I sure hope you you had the chance to attend, if not you will want to go next summer. I am not sure what they will do, but I know it will be good.
thanks for checking in on us.
The Wizard of Oz
It was so much fun!
Jack and Cassie

mommy and Charlie

Tiffany, Max and Joey

Ian, Sarah, Will, Grandma Kathy, Joey, Tiffany and Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I LOVE your new background! It's so cute :)
    I also love the pics. you posted. That must've been so much fun! I had to laugh at Will thinking Dorothy was "hot". Too funny!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete