Happy Birthday to the greatest husband, friend, and father. Today is Paul's "40th" birthday. I wish I was more on the ball because I have some great pictures of him that should have appeared in the paper today. Oh well, no embarrassing him this year. We are going to celebrate with the Browns, (Doug, Sarah, Ian and Ryan). We are all going to the Olive Garden for supper and then, if it doesn't rain, go and ride some go-carts. We are having a little birthday party at work, with his favorite cake....german chocolate with coconut pecan frosting....thanks Sylvia! Then off to Bismarck for shopping and dinner. Thanks for the awesome balloons from our friends Cassie and Kameron, "Over the Hill"!!!! He was surprised.
Happy Birthday Paul, I hope you have a great day!
I love you!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday to Paul! Sounds like you all have a fun day planned. Hope your birthday is great Paul!
ReplyDelete~Jen