CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

baseball is over

hello all
I hope your weekend is filled with fun times... We had our last baseball games today, we had a tournament in Napoleon. It was a great day and both Linton teams did very well. Will has been pitching more and more and really loves it. He had a hit every time at bat, except one stike out. Way to go Will. It was a beautiful day to sit back and relax and enjoy some baseball. I was kind of sad because baseball is over. That means that summer is 1/2 over. I love watching the boys play ball. Jack has his t-ball tournament on Monday night, then we are officially done with the 2009 season. After we got home, we loaded up and went to the pool for a couple hours. The boys have a ball at the pool. I like to relax too. We are all just being lazy now and waiting for bedtime to arrive. It is almost bath time and then off to bed.. YEAH!!!!

Tomorrow is another big day. We are getting ready for our company to arrive. My mom (Kathy) and sister (Tiffany) and her kids (Taylor, Max and Joey) are coming to Linton for a few days. The boys are so excited to have their cousins come and play. We have lots planned. I will post later next week about our adventures and post some pictures also.

Thanks for checking on us. We will chat again later!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment