CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

WooHoo go Cardinals. Actually, I don't really care who wins. If the Vikings were playing I would be a lot more interested. I wonder when that will happen!
Grandma Sannes came to visit this weekend. She hasn't been here for awhile. We love to have her visit. We have made a lot of snacks for the superbowl and have been playing pinochle. Why does a person eat so much in one sitting? I am miserable, I guess I didn't eat that much, but what I did eat made me very full. Tomorrow, I promise I am going to start my Weight Watchers. I HAVE to, it isn't funny anymore or pretty for that matter.
I bought a lot of fresh fruit and healthy stuff. I am going to eat the junk tonight and get on track tomorrow. Wish me luck. I may need some coaching from all of you. We got a Wii fit the other day, I have been doing that, it is fun, but it is also very hard. I am going to use the things I have at home for exercise. I have no excuses. It just has to be done.

5 comments:

  1. YOu go girl. I am right there, just as miserable as you. It was all so good though. Taking lots of stuff to work tomorrow to get it out of the house.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the dieting- we are cheering for you! Sarah
    Thanks again for inviting us to the hockey game- it was fun- let me know if you want to get together this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GGGGOOOOOO TTTAAAMMMIII!!!!!
    fyi-on the wii fit in the soccer one if you do not get hit by any panda heads or tennis shoes and get every tennis ball your score will be 555 points. (Bruce says I need a life).

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you should have a blog with pics of Austin...
    what have you been doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey wait a minute, you do have one....
    why can't I get on it? you need to do some posts

    ReplyDelete