Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
I hope everyone had a wonderful day with those you love. We had a fun day too. Jack got us up at 7:30am, he wanted to open his valentine gift. So our day started out kind of early. Jack had basketball camp in the morning. He had a blast. Will is too old to go to this camp, but he stayed with a couple friends and helped out. Paul, Charlie and I went out to lunch. The boys had a baby sitter and Paul and I went to a wedding and dance. It was so much fun! I love visiting with friends, listening to music and kickin up our heels a little. I actually didn't feel good around 8pm, took some ibuprofin, and felt much better. Headache, stuffy nose, it is ulgy. The wedding was very, very nice. I always wanted a Valentine's wedding. I love hearts and my favorite color is red, so it would have been perfect. Not really sure, how we came up with October 9 for our wedding, but it was perfect too! I really love Valentine's Day, it is my 2nd favorite holiday, after Christmas. I love the mushy stuff. I am a sappy kind of girl. The cards, the sweet sentiments its all about love. I usually get a little teary eyed when I read Paul's cards. He puts a lot of thought when he picks them out. Well anyway, back to the wedding. It was a lot of fun, it would be fun to have more dances like that, maybe this summer, when the wedding season starts again. That was our date for this month. We are not doing very well with our monthly dates. We haven't done anything alone. We have gone out with friends, so that does count. as long as we are without our kids, it counts. Happy Valentine's Day Paul, I love you!
Labels:
valentine's day,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AWW, your too sweet.
ReplyDelete