Wednesday, February 18, 2009
relaxing
That is my word for the day.....realxing. I had a facial this morning, it was so awesome. I have only had two facials ever. I can't describe how good they feel. I wanted to lay on that bed and take a nap. Thanks Missy for the awesome morning, what a great way to start a day. I am going to treat myself to a facial or pedicure more often. By the way, I had a pedicure last Wednesday. I carry all of my stress in my shoulders, jaw, neck and head. So, what a great way to relieve that. I told Paul that he just has to try one. He isn't too sure about the mask and lotion stuff, but I know he would love it. Oh well, off to work now. We are kind of busy at work, so I need to get in and get my work done before I have religion this afternoon. If you don't know I teach religion (CCD) after school on Wednesdays. Have a great Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment