CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

pinochle

hello all
thanks to the Bismarck pinochle group for inviting Paul and I to sub. We always have a great time and have such good food. I made a harvest salad. I was a little nervous to bring it because it is definitly a different salad. I told Paul on the way up there to be sure to eat a lot so it wouldn't look like so much was left. Everyone had some and most people got the recipe. There wasn't any left. I love this salad and it did taste so good. Thanks Jackie and Bruce for inviting us to your house, we always have fun with you guys. "I laugh too much with you! Have fun in Orlando and be sure to let us know if you need to give up your condo some year. I guess I should mention that I didn't have a great pinochle game, but it did get better. Bruce and I, after the first 4 hands were -88 with 3 sets...the next 4 hands, I had 157 with no sets...hmmmm, maybe Bruce and I don't have the chemistry. So sorry Bruce, maybe next time

2 comments:

  1. What is a harvest salad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammi-- I have to know, what is a Harvest Salad? Tell, tell :)

    ReplyDelete