yeah it is finally Friday. We have had a busy week around our house which did not include putting away our Christmas decorations. Hopefully this weekend! We finished Will's totem pole for school. He had to make an animal out of coffee cans, one for each family member. It turned out very cute. Paul was an elephant, I was an orca whale, Will was an aligator, Jack was a lion and Charlie was a monkey. It is such a relief to be done. We have a hopefully quiet weekend planned. I am very crabby today, little things seemed to irritate me. I think I am tired too. I need to catch up on my sleep. I have been doing good on my healthy eating, but now need to get to the fitness center. It is so hard to think that it has to be like this for life. I have to eat healthy forever, not just until I reach my goal.
good night
good night

Hello! I would love to help you with your blog. What you are going to need to do is follow this link http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ and then just find a layout you like and then follow the directions on the site :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!