hello
it is snowing again today. The boys were out of school yesterday because of the weather and Will just called me a few minutes ago and informed me that school will be out today at 2:00pm. I can't believe how much snow we have. I love it!!!!
Charlie and I are watching "Calliou" and doing laundry. I am slowly getting my house back together from Christmas. Our tree is still up and decorated, I have NEVER had it up this long. I am ready to get it down and clean goo. My poor boys are excited to come home early and I want them to help me clean.
Please say a prayer for my uncle Harold, he is in Fargo in the Vetereans Hospital. He has very, very high blood sugar and is going to have his bog toe amputated. He will be in the hospital for at least 2 weeks. He didn't even know he had diabetes until he arrived at the hospital. He is very bored. I am hoping to go and see him next week, when the weather cooperated.
It wasn't a good week for me on my healthy eating, I gained a pound....not sure how that happened. I am really eating healthy and drinking lots of water. oh well, not giving up yet.
Tammi
