Happy 3rd birthday Charlie. I can't believe my baby is 3!!!! He is such a sweetie, but can also be a little monster. We had a small party for him today. Charlie wanted a Dora party. We had lots of snacks, cake and ice cream. He opened presents and had a great time. Mike, Kathy (his daycare mom), Jade, Anthony, Lori, Nolan, Karady, DeLons, Kristina, Mommy, daddy, Will and Jack were all here to celebrate. I always have mixed emotions on the boys birthdays. I am so excited to think they are growing and with each age, they are so fun. But, I do experience a little sadness too. My babies are growing too fast. It doesn't seem like Charlie should be 3. I love being able to chat with him and to watch his expressions. When he tells you something, his expressions are priceless. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time. I know I can't so I try to treasure each day and enjoy the time with my 3 boys..
