CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

This and That!!!!!

I have to get a post done today!  It has been a little over a month since I last did a post, where does the time go?  The boys have already been out of school for a month and it has flown by.  We have been very busy, but hopefully it is starting to slow down.  Will and Jack both had basketball camp in May.  Will had football camp in June.  They loved both camps, but it really wore them out.  Of course, the pool opened so we have to go there daily, well, when the sun is out.  Charlie loves to go to the pool too.  He loves the slide and he even goes off the diving board by himself.  They definately did not get the love of water from me.  If you know me, you know that I will go in water as long as I can touch.  Don't even get me started on that whole thing. 

We celebrated Jack's 10th birthday on May 31st.  I can't believe he is "10" already, it really does seem like he should be a baby still.  He is my little boy who is always smiling and loves to make me laugh.  I love you very much my little Jack, hope you had an awesome birthday.  We had supper out on the day of his birthday and he opened presents from us.  He got a new bike, so he really loves that.  It is a very nice bike.  He asked me to get my tires aired up and we can go biking.  I should probably do that now, so by the time summer is over I can ride across town.  It would really be a good thing for all of us to do.  Jack invited a friend to go to Bismarck for supper and a movie to celebrate his birthday.  He picked "Space Aliens" for supper.  It was very good.  He didn't like the movies that were playing, so we went for a drive down by the river instead.  It was amazing to see all the water.  I feel so bad for all the people who have lost their homes.  It is crazy how mother nature works, hard to understand.  On the way home, Jack wanted a Dairy Queeen, we didn't have cake so we hit the DQ.....mmmmmm it was good!  Jack and his friend wanted to get home so they could set up a farm and play.

The boys and I made a trip to Bemidji at the end of May.  The boys love to go to my sister Tiffany's house.  She lives on a lake and they can fish off the dock.  They caught 15 fish.  We had a great time with Max, Joey and Grandma.  I can't believe how fast they have grown too.  Max is 6 yrs and Joey is 4 yrs.  Max and Jack play well and most of the time Charlie and Joey play well. 

I have not been able to sneak in any scrapbooking since school got out.  Summer is very hard to get that done.  I usually do not have time to work on it, nor do I want to when it is nice out and we are busy. 

We have not had a fire outside in our firepit yet either.  When we think about it, it is usually too windy or rainy.  Hopefully soon!  It is so relaxing to sit outside in the evening and roast a hot dog and a smore'.  I love to sit by the fire. 

The boys are all in baseball and are lovin every minute of it.  Charlie has t-ball in the morning, so we don't have any conflicts.  Will and Jack have a lot of games at the same time, so Paul and I trade of who gets to travel.  One of us is always at one of their games.  It is so fun to watch them.  They both play first base.  Jack does some catching too sometimes.  Come visit us at the diamonds in Linton, we are always there!

I guess I didn't have anything new to share, but wanted to say hi to everyone.   I will keep you posted on our summer.  Next week all of the boys are enrolled in swimming lessons.  We are getting everything done now, hopefully July and August will be a little more relaxing.  I doubt it, but I love to be busy anyway!
talk again soon
Tammi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammi!
    WOW, sounds like you guys are having a fun, busy summer! The boys must be having a blast with all of the sports and stuff they are involed in. That is great!

    We've eaten at Space Aliens a few times in Minot when we've been there. I didn't know they had another one in ND. That's nice!

    I too can't believe some of the flooding in ND. We had some friends that had to evacuate their homes in Minot and Burlington...so sad and scary! Glad everyone stayed safe though. But still a very sad situation. We actually go back to Minot every summer to visit family and friends. I wonder what it'll be like when we are there this summer.

    I hope the rest of your summer goes great! We got out of school late this year. We've been out a full week today.

    I always enjoy stopping by your blog!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete