CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Aprils Fools Day

Happy April Fools Day everyone.   Is April fools a holiday?  not really sure, but it seemded to be at our house this morning.  Charlie was foolin' us all.   Mom, you have a snake on your head, "april Fools"  then he would laugh.  He thought he was pretty funny.   It is so fun to watch and listen to the mind of a 5 year old.  Not a care in the world, just wanting to make us all laugh.  It turned out to be a beautiful day today.  The last time I looked it was 53' and it is sunny....YEAH finally some sunshine.  We are already in a winter storm watch for sat pm into monday am.  I do not think that is an April Fools joke, it is not funny.  I heard this morning we could get 6 to 9 inches of wet snow by Monday.  I do love winter, but the calendar says it is spring, so come on, lets have some spring. 

It is hard to believe we are in the final countdown of the school year.  One more quarter and school is out for summer.  The boys are ready for baseball.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that today is the first day of baseball season.  The Twins play tonight, I think 6pm.  My boys would be so proud that I actually knew that.  That definately means spirng is around the corner. 

Jack, Charlie and I are going to Bismarck tonight to see the movie "Hop".  They have seen the previews and want to see it so bad.  Paul and Will said they would stay home and watch the Twins.  I hope it is a good movie.  I also hope I do not eat too much popcorn.  movie popcorn is so good :)   I am not a popcorn eater, but when you are at the movies it is so hard not to indulge.  I think we will get a kiddie combo and then there wont be too much for me to eat. 

I better get going and pick up Charlie from daycare so we can head to Bismarck.  Should I tell him the movie "Hop" was cancelled?               April fools!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend.

Oh and by the way, Dorothy bought a new townhouse.....she doesn't sign until July 15, it is REALLY nice.  So happy for her.  She is doing good and really appreciates all your well wishes and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are all doing good. I hope the movie was a good one :) Nice to hear Dorothy will have a new place. What a relief after something so horrible and scary.
    PS--my co-workers all got together and tried hard to do a big prank on me yesterday and I didn't fall for it...woohoooo!

    ReplyDelete