Burrrrrrrr! It is so cold today, my jacket is crunchy. It is about -19' and supposed to be colder tomorrow. The weatherman says tomorrow morning the temp will probably be -30' to -40' actual air temperature. Holy cow, that is cold! The boys had school one hour late this morning. They were excited, actually hoping school wopuld be canceled. No such luck, they had school. They had no outside recess, so they will be crazy when they get home. They just don't get rid of their energy when they don't go outside. We are almost finished taking our Christmas things down. What a project, I LOVE putting it up, but do not like taking it down. I do love after it is down the house seems so clean. Charlie was kind of sad when he saw me taking the tree apart. He said, that Santa was going to come back. He didn't understand that it would be a long time before he comes back again. So cute. He does seem to understand that Santa won't come if we do not have a Christmas tree! I just love the sweet inocence of a 3 year old, everything just seems so simple in his world. I wish I could have some of his sweetness and just not worry about the small stuff. I could write a whole post on worrying! Does anyone out there worry about dumb things? How do you get over it and not worry so much, please tell! I try so hard to just let things go, but sometimes it doesn't work.
Oh well, it has been a crazy week. We have been very busy at work. Charlie and I had one of his daycare friends over to our house on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. He loved that and they had so much fun together. It was fun for Charlie to have a friend over.
I better go and get some work done, I have to pick up Will and Jack soon. I didn't have to much to say, but hadn't been blogging lately, so I thought I would just say "Hi". I'll be back again soon! Thanks for checking on us
Tammi
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wish I could help you in the "worry dept." but I can't!! I'm horrible about worrying. I worry about worrying!!! Ha! I've always been a worry-wart and I'm afraid it'll never change. I sure wish it would though :)
ReplyDelete