CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Will

hello
We have another birthday in our house. Will is 12 years old! Wooohooo. I am so amazed at how fast they grow, it truly seems like yesterday we brought him home. I told him yesterday that I think that 12 years ago that day was the happiest day of my life. I am amazed at how much I can remember of his birth and how excited and happy we were. You have made us very happy and so proud to have you as our son. I was very excited to have all three of the boys, but Will was the first and that was so exciting you were the start of our awesome family.
We had a great day, Will had some friends over to stay over night on Friday night, they had a lot of fun! They had a fishing tournament on the Wii. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings (Will's Choice)tonight with the Browns for supper and then over to their house for a Dairy Queen Cake, it was awesome.
I want to wish Will a very happy birthday and thank him for being such a great kid. He is so responsible and helpful. He is always willing to help me out. He loves to watch Charlie and will do any chore I ask of him. thanks for being a big help to daddy and I. We hope you have a great birthday. We love you very much and we are so proud of you. mom and dad XXOO

1 comment: