I just cannot believe that school is almost over. The boys official last day of school is Thursday. Friday is a play day and picnic day. I think they are excited, but they like school, so it isn't such a big deal. They are both excited for T-ball and baseball. Jack is going to play t-ball again this year. His team is the "Twins". He is so pumped. Some of his friends are on his team, so that makes it fun. Will is going to be playing pee wee baseball. Last year was his first year of pitch ball. He did very well and loved it. He said that they already picked out the colors for their shirts and numbers. Last year he played first base and catcher. This year he says he is going to work on his pitching. He LOVES baseball! The boys will both be taking swimming lessons. They are all like little fish.
Charlie and Jack will be at daycare Wed, Thurs and Fri. I hope we have a fun summer. We don't have any major trips planned. We will be traveling to a few sprint car races. Paul and the boys are true motor heads. We plan to go to Bemidji and spend some time at the cabin. We would also like to try and get up to Lake Metagoshe. It slways seems like we have so much time when school gets out. then all of a sudden, it is time for school to start. Summer always goes by way to fast.
We have been busy cleaning up our yard. There is so much I want to do, but it all takes money. I guess I will do one thing at a time. We cleaned out our shed. Paul cleaned out the little room off the garage and also cleaned the garage. I have some spring cleaning to do inside the house. I want to clean out our pantry and some closets...yuck! I just love it when it is all done and clean. They boys have been helping too, right now, they are both cleaning their room. I want to do some painting and get more things for our yard. I don't even have any flowers outside yet. Last night it was close to freezing, so I will wait a little while. I guess it is time for me to get off the computer and get busy. The pantry is calling my name. Thanks for checking on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment