CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!

I want to wish my mother, my mother-in-law, my grandma, my sister, my sisters-in-law and all my friends a very happy mother's day. What an awesome day.

I woke up yesterday with an aweful head cold and a sore throat. By last night I was so miserable, my cheeks hurt, my teeth hurt and my head hurt. Today, I have been felling pretty yucky. I slept in the morning for a couple hours then went to work for a couple of hours. We spent most of the afternoon in the back yard with the boys. It was a beautiful day and very relaxing. We went and got burgers and ate supper at the park. It was a lot of fun. Paul and the boys played baseball and Charlie and I played at the park. Other then not feeling well, it was a very nice day. I couldn't ask for a better day then to spend time with Paul and the boys. I got a lot of nice gifts from Paul and the boys and a lot of cards in the mail.

Will, Jack and Charlie each made me a card at school or daycare, they are so sweet. I save all the homemade things from the boys. I love the notes they write to me. On Thursday, I went to school with Jack for muffins for mom. That is always a fun morning. Jack wrote stories about us and made me several things. Thanks Jack for the awesome cards and stories.

Will made me a nice card, I can pick a flower off each day. Each flower has something written that he will do for me. So far, he has to do dishes. He is so sweet. I am so lucky to have such sweet and cute little boys. I truly thank God every day for all my blessings.

I hope everyone had a good day with their kids and families. Happy Mothers Day to all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice day Tammi, but sorry to hear you're sick. Rest up, and I hope you feel better fast!!!
    Thinking of you...
    ~Jen
    P.S. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete