CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

This and That

Hello all!  It is a beautiful day here in Linton.  It is 45' and sunny.  Hopefully we will not have the strom that is being predicted for Sun, Mon and Tues.  A lot of our snow is melting, our driveway is clear.  I have Will home sick today.  He has the nasty headache, fever and body aches.  We took him to the Dr. yesterday and it is just a virus, has to run its course.  He came home from school on Tuesday with a fever and headache.  It usually runs about 3 days, so I am hoping tomorrow, he will be better.  He is actually feeling better today, but I kept him home to rest just to be sure.  Charlie had the same stuff 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I suppose Jack will be next.  So nice of them to share:)

We are planning on going to Bismarck tonight for the ND State Class B Girls Basketball game.  The Linton Girls made it to state.  It should be fun, I sure hope they do well.  Woooohooo Linton Lady Lions!!!

Grandma Dorothy is doing well.  Everything is falling into place for her.  She has been looking at townhomes.  She has really liked some of them.  Paul is planning on going to Minot on Sat morning to finalize stuff with her current house.  It has been a long haul, but everything is turning out ok for her.  She seems to be in good spirits.  She is just so lucky to have her family live close. 

Jack had his first wrestling match on Tuesday night, he did very well.  He had to wrestle some very tough kids.  He took 3rd for the match.  He was happy to get a medal.  He has so much fun.  He did say that when he is old enough, he is going to try play basketball and see if he likes that.  He can't play basketball and wrestle.  The season is the same time.  We told him he has to decide.  He will see which he likes the best.  I really see him liking basketball better, but time will tell. 

I have been doing some spring cleaning.  Boy, is that a job and a very needed one.  I could clean and clean forever.  It is never ending.  We are going to do some painting this spring too.  I have been trying to decide on colors.  we are also going to get a new bedroom set (comforter, valance and stuff).  I can't wait to have it all done.

Well, not much new to report here.  Just thought I would do a small post to say hi.  I want to keep up and do posts more frequently.    Hope you all have a Great St. Patty's Day........

talk to you soon
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment