Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, we had a good time. We had about 35 people at our house for dinner. We had awesome food and lots of cards and entertainment.
The meal was fabulous, everyone brought something to share. We did the turkeys, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing, and some salads. Everyone else brought other things to go with the main meal. Needless to say we had plenty of food! Thnks everyone for all your help with preparation, clean up and serving. We had a pinochle tournament and guess who won??????? yep, it was Paul. Woo hoo, he is getting the hang of it, maybe I will be his partner now.
I have already started a little baking, with a little more to go. We have made cut-out frosted cookies, peanut blossoms, truffles and peanut clusters. I still want to make a chocolate chex mix, caramel rice krispie marshmallows (they looks so good, thanks Jen for the recipe) and a snowman cake.
I have about half of my shopping left to do. I have ordered my Christmas card and they should arrive any day. I feel like I am ahead of the game, but time always seems to slip away from me, so I need to keep ahead.
This week, I need to wrap presents, pack and finish my baking. We are heading to Minnesota for the weekend. It is our nephew Max's birthday, so we are going to celebrate and see family. I want to leave all our present for them there, so I need to be ready.
I will post pictures of our weekend later!
see ya soon
Tammi
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Tammi!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new background.....it's SO CUTE!!!
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Sounds like it was real nice. Tell Paul congrats on winning the game :)
Thanks for the shout-out to me...that was so nice and sure brought a smile to my face! Those caramel marshamallows are always a hit....I'm so glad you're going to make them.
Have a great trip this weekend :)
Love,
Jen
P.S. I have done any baking yet. Sounds like you are moving right along with things and getting a lot done....way to go!!