16 years ago today Paul and I got married. It was such an amazing day and we have had many, many more amazing days since. Thanks for being my best friend, soul mate and the best husband anyone could ask for. You always know how to make me laugh and how to cheer me up when I am sad. You are an awesome father to our 3 boys. Thanks for the best 16 years of my life and here's to many, many more. The best is yet to come!
We are not planning on having a big celebration. Tonight we are having some friends over to have dinner, watch Linton play football, and maybe play some cards. We decided to stay home and celebrate with our friends and the boys because we just had a fun weekend in Minneapolis and in 2 weeks Paul and I are going to Boston for a week. We will go out and have a nice dinner there. I can't wait.
Happy Anniversary Paul, I love you!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Anniversary to you both! What a cute couple you are! Congratulations...hope you have an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jen
happy anniversary you crazy cats! :) celebrate by having another baby! :) ha! heres to many many many more wonderful years! :)
ReplyDelete