It has been a little while since I wrote anything. We of course, have been busy. It is finally getting to feel like spring. The past few days it has been in the high 60's and sunny. Today it is warm, but very windy. We are all doing fine. I can't believe there is only 6 weeks of school left. Will is going to be in middle school next year, boy do I feel old.
We had a very nice Easter. We met Paul's sister Nancy and her family in Bismarck for brunch. it was so yummy. The boys saw the Easter bunny...Charlie was very scared! We were invited over to the Brown's for dessert. Sarah made a very good french silk pie. We decided to go to the movie. So, Sarah, Paul, Jack, Ryan and I went to see Mall Cop. It was a really funny movie and had a good story too. We went back to Sarah's and had left overs for dinner and went home. It was a very relaxing Easter and we got to be with friends and family.
Will isn't feeling good today. Well, actually he has been sick since Sunday night. He has a headache and fever and chills. His headache is getting better, today he has started coughing more. I am going to give him cough medicine tonight. I just hate when the boys are sick. I feel so bad for them and of course, I worry about them too. I did take Will to the pediatrician yesterday. She checked him for strep throat, mono, influenza and a sinus infection. Everything came back negative. She said he just has a bad headcold. It could possibly be mono because I brought him in early, so it may not show up yet. So he is supposed to drink lots of liquids, rest, rest and rest. Hopefully he can go to school tomorrow. He is going to have tons of homework!
I am going scrapbooking this weekend in Bismarck. I am so excited, I want to get a lot done...
I am almost up to 2005. wooohooo.
bye for now
Tammi
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Tammi! Sounds like you had a nice Easter. That is good. Sorry to hear Will is sick though. Jeven had the chest congestion/cough/ fever a few weeks ago. I felt so bad for her. I hope Will feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award. It's the first time I've done this. I was given the award, and I wanted to pass it along to you. I hope I did it right! Go check out my blog to see what it's all about :) Hope you have an awesome time scrapbooking this weekend!
Love,
Jen